If you are likely to attend our events a few times a year, or need to use the Legal Helpline, then it is very likely that you will easily receive more in benefits than the cost of the membership fee. The membership fee is determined by turnover and therefore the smallest groups (with turnover of less than £10k per annum) can become Full Members of HAVCO for as little as £1 a month. See below for details of the annual membership fees.
By becoming a HAVCO member, you are demonstrating your support for the work we do for the voluntary and community sector in Haringey and also gaining access to the following range of products and services:
- Access to a Free Legal Helpline provided to HAVCO by Russell-Cooke LLP, a leading charity law practice. James Sinclair Taylor, the Head of the Charity Team said "We are delighted to be working with HAVCO and enabling HAVCO to further assist its members at what is an extremely challenging time for the sector as a whole."
- 15% discount on a range of online learning packages, including: Health and Safety; Protecting Vulnerable Adults; Child Protection Awareness; Child Protection - staying aware
- 10% discount on our range of paid-for support services, including; Design and production of promotional material; Developing and updating your website; Support with outcomes measurement; IT support services; HR support services; Preparation of report and accounts. Find out more about paid services
- Basic (3 hrs) remote support and discounted (10%) additional support on Microsoft Office programmes
- Access to funding support and discounted bid-writing services
- Access to GrantNet and one Free Grantfinder report
- Facility to advertise information and events within E-Voice newsletter
- Access to ‘Cashpoint', our monthly funding newsletter
- Website - access to advertising opportunities for jobs board, events, premises, etc.
- One free mailing to HAVCO's entire Membership Database
- Access to ‘Members Only' section of website - for Networks, Consultations, Notice boards etc
Networking, Events and Voting
Members receive access and participation in HAVCO's organised Networks with prioritised invitations to local events and consultations. Furthermore members can vote at our AGM and nominate to our Board of Trustees.
In regards to the events all members receive minimum 25% discount on all HAVCO run events, free annual Meet the Funders event and a limited number of ‘free' training events.
Full HAVCO Membership is available to both individuals and organisations. We recognise that individuals may wish to support us on their own without representing an organisation. However, individual applications will be conditional on that fact that individual membership numbers do not exceed 20% of the total membership.